Changing Poncho - Care Instructions
Your VAAON Element Poncho doesn't need washed after every use and due to the water resistant outer shell, washing should be limited when possible.
Avoid exposing your poncho to any kind of heat source and ideally allow it to dry off at room temperature. Lay your poncho flat or hang it up to dry.
- Wash your Element Changing Poncho inside out
- A cool hand wash is recommended where possible. Alternatively, a gentle delicate machine cycle at maximum 30degrees. It's important to use a non-bio powder.
- DO NOT hot wash, dry clean or iron
- DO NOT use a fabric softener.
- After the spin cycle, hang or lay flat and dry at room temperature. DO NOT tumble dry